The Pricing...

The design fee is $40 for me to create your design.*
Since I design from scratch you may view the galleries for something that you like and I will design something similar.

I offer other services for your photographs such as changing them to black and white or sepia tone. I can also make the photo look antiqued by desaturating the color. Click here to see your options.

For an extra $5 I can change your photograph to Black & White or Sepia Tone and paint back in the color of your clothes, shoes or accessories.

For an extra $10 I can add a texture to the photograph or change the texture of the background behind the subject in the photograph.

*Please remember that this fee is for the design only. I will email the high resolution jpeg to you, and then you can take it to the place of your choice to be developed.